Wednesday 7 March 2012

MOO.com business cards

As a second part of my self promotion, I sent off for 10 free samples of MOO.com business cards. They have a really nice website, and although fairly expensive I feel that the quality of the cards are going to be quite good. The cards I ordered have a image from the Kate Bush project with my details on the back, I ordered them yesterday and they need a week to arrive so I think they might be late for the brief hand in next week!




UPDATE:

The cards were indeed late, arriving two days after my hand in. The quality (as I suspected) is really nice, they have a satin finish and have a nice weight to them. They arrived in a small carry case with a 10% off voucher for if I want to order again with them - I think I will as I need to get cards ordered for my degree show!






No comments:

Post a Comment