Monday 30 January 2012

'Personal statement'



Holly Harwood, 21, student (see photo above for washing pile), and slightly awkward.

Influences include:
Taking photos, writing notes to myself, reading, knitting, small tea shops, my cat, scratchy drawings, listening to embarrassing music, charity shops, traveling, collecting cutlery and kitchenware, obsessing over Ghost chairs, visiting art galleries, and Italian cuisine. I tend to procrastinate, and I generally struggle with gauging time scales. I feel repulsed by anything mathematical and I have a fear of ladybirds, this prohibits sitting under trees in the summer. On the theme of summer, I forget to reapply sun cream and wonder aloud why I am burnt, yes, I am that person.

Artists I am influenced by:
Alice Tait


Grady Mcferrin

Lucinda Rogers

Style:
Thin line drawings of objects
Images using thick ink
Hand sewing onto images
Book folding
Using collage
Screen printing
Lino printing
Mono printing



Creative cv

No comments:

Post a Comment