Monday 20 February 2012

Tutorial with Pete

I had a portfolio tutorial with Pete today, this was to help me choose some work from previous projects to include in my portfolio for the final show. I showed him a selection of images from my last options project (Kate bush) and some Medal prints from the bargate exhibition.

Although I felt that I didn't have that many images, Pete spoke about the images that would look the strongest in my portfolio and he said that i had about six images already to include without me having anything from my FMP. Knowing this I felt slightly better and more relaxed about what to do when it comes to printing the folder of images. We then discussed portfolio size and where to purchase them from, I'm hoping to look at some folders when I go to london this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment